Sunday, July 10, 2011

Birthdays!!!


Well, Summer is fun besides the hot long days of summer to me is 
actually the most expensive time of the year. 
I compare July to December. I feel there is some kind of plot 
in my family that about 10 people in my family, whose 
b-day is in the summer between June and July.  I have 3 people
 whose birthday is in June including my own daughter and my older brother.
 And then it comes July; my mom, granddad, grandmom, younger brother,
 niece, cousin and other people, As you can see I'm extremely busy during the summer
 plus the fact that my oldest daughter is out of school and for some
 reason when my two kids get together they break down the house hard..... 
Ok, so I'm exaggerating 
but yes they tend to drive me a bit crazy, with 
swimming lessons to vacations and vbs, I'm all over the place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment