Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Day in Africa



So, yay, I went to africa this last weekend and it was so much fun!!!
Well, it really wasn't Africa but the experience that I got was phenomenal.


We saw at least 3 or 4 different types of deer and cousins.


There were ostriches and nandu
(smaller than ostrich but with a mix of wild turkey found in South America)



Belle loved feeding them 


We rented a car that was painted like a zebra, like the one you are watching in front,
 but if you didn't want to rent a car then you can go 
in your own car.  Pretty much you would be at your own risk!


Vivi was scared of the animals and keep yelling 
but eventually she began trusting them enough that she fed one in the mouth.

















Doesn't this pic looks like its taken from the National Geographic magazine.... 
The wild hog is drinking water in a lake in Africa,
 he is very cautious because 
(shshsh)
 He was eaten by a crocodile. 
LOL
(PS: No animal was harm!)















The next cat is a female LIGER!! 
I can't believe I saw one with my own two eyes!!!



Anybody remembers Zabomafo! 

  
Do you guys love my hat!!!
Yep, that's me petting a .... 
I don't remember what type of cat that was... 

I love Kangaroos so much that I would love to travel to
 Australia for the kangaroos and the beautiful beaches.



Meet the happy family!
Belle, Me (Jossie), Vivi, & Maury


See y'all next time!!
Don't forget to check out my youtube channel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment