Tuesday, March 8, 2011

L'oreal Paris VS Physicians Formula



When I first put on both mascaras I like the one from Physians better b/c it gave a nice curl to my lash
but...
At the end of the night the one from physicians look just brown with a hint of light while the one from l'oreal you could see the glitter in the lash. 
I don't know which one l like best since both are pretty!
 but the question remains which one was better??
lets make a list:

Physicians                                   L'oreal
Can wear 3 ways                          Can wear 2 ways
It's very pigmented                        It's very pigmented
The bronze it's apply all over           The wand applies 
                                       glitter to tips
It costs $8.97                                 It costs $9.99
8 colors                                        5 colors
Can stand up by itself                  Rolls everywhere
At night eyelashes seem light           At night makes 
                                                     eyelashes glitter
Won't clump eyelashes             Won't clump eyelashes


Those are the pros and cons that I came out with. I still don't  know which one would I recommend;
 they both have good quality at an affordable price. 
Tell me which one do you prefer and why??


I have to admit for daytime I love the physicians formula 
but for nighttime I definitely need to go 
with the one from L'oreal.


If I have to go considering price the Physicians
 is cheaper and offer more options that L'oreal.


If I have to choose one depending on the wand
 I have to admit both wands seem alike when it
comes to the black portion of the mascara but....
The one wand from the bronze (physicians) 
its great for applying color all over the eyelash.
 The wand with the glitter (L'oreal) 
its great for applying color in the tips of the eyelashes. 


I guess I can recommend...
 either of the mascaras
 since they are both a great buy!


Love y'all!!! See y'all in my next blog!!!  

1 comment:

  1. "Lady Kaka" LMAO girl!
    Thank you so much for that sweet comment <3

    ReplyDelete