Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Green Hornet!!

So I saw THE GREEN HORNET the other day and let me tell you... I love it but I'm glad I didn't spend $3 dollars extra on the big 3D screen.
Let me say, as an admirer of Bruce Lee, I really wanted to go see this movie plus I wanted to see Seth and his new film. Like his others films Seth is annoying!!! and seriously a complete idiot, most of the jokes he did made me laugh out laugh at his ignorance while other really made me angry... I know I know it's just a movie... but still, any-who the fighting was awesome and that was probably the only thing that you needed your glasses to experience the 3D effect. I think this movie was one of those films that you only want to watch one time. Believe me, I have experience a lot of those movies like back when I was 11 years old I went to see Mr. Magoo and I laugh my butt off thru out the whole movie, but a few months later I watch that movie again with my family and it wasn't funny anymore... And the same feeling I had with Super Bad.
This movie I would recommend if you go in a group with lots of friends: boys and girls.
Sanctum came out last week and I really want to go see it so hopefully I can go this weekend and yes I'll probably spend those extra dollars in the 3D effect since base in the trailers it seems like a really cool movie plus my older brother used to go into caves and get dirty. It would be lots of fun!!!!
Love y'all!!!!!!!! See you in my next blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment