Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Real Nightmare!!




 I have a victoria secret gift card that I need to spend. My husband gave it to me because he says that I'm always complaining that I don't have bras! 
I have spend 6 months looking for new bras but nothing fits me right! :( 
 I hate bra shopping!!!!!!!!!! 
My back is a bit wide (36-38) because I started swimming competitive since I was 5 years old and I stop when I found out I was pregnant,
 but my bust size is in the A for one breast and nearly a B for the other breast.  
Most of the time I have to grab a 36C or a 38B.  I guess some designers think that because you are an A you must be skinny and they make the A cup so small and the B cup way bigger that it comes very close to my neck. 
The last time I went to VS back in 2005, they measure me and they told me I was a 38A but they don't offer that size so I should try a 38B, I really hope they have a 38A now; if not I guess I would never find a bra that fits me the right way a bra should fit!
Here I found this info that I hope it helps you and me!
The Essentials of a Good Fit: 
Whether your budget is designer or off-the-rack, here's what you need to know.
  1. Be measured — at least once a year, because bra size can change depending on pregnancy,weight loss or gain. (I need to do since 19 months ago I gave birth and then I loss weight!)
  2. The breasts should fill the cups, not spill over. (My breast has never even fill the cups!)
  3. Go with seamed bras because seams add support.
  4. Stay away from elastic straps which dig in and leave marks in the shoulder. (that has happen to me before! so painful.)
  5. To conceal back fat, choose a bra with a wider band. (I desperately need!)
  6. Our experts tell us that you know you've got the right bra when you don't even know you're wearing one. (I need that feeling!!!!)


If you have the same problem, write me a comment so I won't feel like the only person in the world that has problems with their undergarments! 

Love y'all! Check back my blog soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment