Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Circus

One Sunday my daughter had a birthday party in a cooking school, so I was coming out to leave the party so she can enjoy herself with her little girlfriends, I saw that the circus was in town and I took a brochure and saw the brochure for The Ringling Brothers I glaze at it and saw that they were only going to be there until monday and then somewhere else of my state the next weekend so I thought well I guess we need to buy tickets for next weekend. I showed my husband and he said why don't we get tickets for that afternoon. So I went to the computer using my super High tech hacker skills  and I manage to get us some tickets. My in-laws tag along with us. 
We were super excited since I haven't been to a circus since I was 10 years old.  I was a bit nervous b/c my older daughter and my in-laws went to see Cirque de Soleil and I wasn't sure if they were going to like it, just like everybody else who has seen Cirque de Soleil, they love that show. I guess I was more worried that my kids wouldn't like the show and I had spend that amount of money on those tickets. 
Anyhow, we arrived at the arena and it was awesome the best show on earth!!! I know that's what they say on their slogan but it really is!
First my 19 month old baby I believe she wasn't blinking at all. I was mostly worried because she can't stay still for long periods of time, but she stayed on her seat for more than half a show!! Her face was unbelievable LOL just thinking about now it puts a smile on my face. 
And my six year old baby she was very entertain with the show and she participated, yell and scream. She is awesome. She kept smiling the whole show and asking so many questions that she would just answer herself. 


Here is a pic of the beginning, 
I love how they sing during the show it gave me that feeling 
of going to a circus back in the old days!







 I love Bengal tigers!
I don't know if it was part of the show or the tigers were just tire
but one of them sure was mad at the trainer
and it wouldn't listen to him at all. 



Here is another pic of the show it was body bending!
The guys in the middle were awesome they look like twins!
On the left were two guys and a girl and I couldn't take a pic b/c it happens so fast
but at the end they did a cool trick.
On the right were three girls and they were sure flexible!


This is the part that my hubby loved best
since he is into motocross!


This clown was sure funny!! He keeps us entertain!










These are just some pics that I wanted to share with you. There were many other really cool things that happen... specially with the clowns. 
They were hilarious!!! LOL!!!
At the end my kids enjoy the show so much and I really could say that it was 
money well spend. 

Check out the Ringling Brothers!! they might be in your town!!

See y'all in my next blog!!

2 comments:

  1. The circus looks like a lot of fun!

    xoxo
    Stella

    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is!!! you should check it out sometimes!

    ReplyDelete