Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Claudette's Madonna Contest!



hahahahha LOL
You can tell I had a little too much fun with this contest........
 the whole video I couldn't keep a straight face!!!

I know after watching my incredible moves
you would probably think I'm a professional dancer ....LOL

Before posting the vid I kept thinking:
 "ohh how many people are going to hate on my vid?" 
but I really don't care anymore heaters will always heat... 

This video is for the people who are probably looking for a good laugh,
 I hope I'm that person that puts a smile on your face 
or at least gives you inspiration to enjoy life and 
let go of all those worries about what other people think!!













Please tell me:
Do you like the 80's???
Do you like Madonna???
What did you think of my dance skills???

If you like my blogs, don't forget to hit that follow button
Love y'all!!!! See you in the next blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment