Sunday, March 27, 2011

So Many Movies....

Movies I would love to Watch



I have been waiting for this movie since last year about 6 months. Even thought I don't like Vanessa Hudgens I still want to watch this movie. I enjoy 300 and I hope I enjoy this movie




Yes, I have read all the Diary of a Whimpy Kid series!! Don't Judge me!!! Let me explain.... I have a 6 year old daughter that loves the books so of course we went to see the first movie and I can't wait to go see the second movie.... I love GREG!! and Rodrick!! It reminds me of my friendship with my older brother!! LOL.  




Even though this movie looks and feels and smells like is going to suck... you never really know which one would make you laugh and love... besides I'm a girly girl is my nature and yes, prom was important to me! 



This movie was suppose to be released back in March of Last Year and for some reason it got delayed this long. You want to know why I want to watch this movie???? well, lets start with he fact that I named my first born after the Belle and the Beauty story, it was my favorite story when I was a child. I even remember that I ask my dad to buy me the vhs b/c at that time there were no DVDs and I used to watch that movie from dawn until dusk, Until disney made the hunchback of Notre 
Dame. 
Second, the actor is so cute, Alex Pettyfer, I have been watching his movies since Stormbreaker, then Wild Child, then Tormented, then I'm Number 4.... well I guess I'm kind of a movie stalker!! LOL 





I love the duo. 
I remember the day before I gave birth to My first daughter I was in the movie theater watching..... Shawn of the Dead...... 
They are super original and thats something that Hollywood needs desperately.




Unknown, the only reason I want to watch this movie was b/c my little bro 
said it was a nice movie but I don't really understand how come a 
Doctor learn to fight like that?. I guess that's a mystery to me....




Come on I watch everything that involver vampires, zombies and aliens....
 Yes, I saw Vampire SucK and they did SUCK... 
I watched Skyline and though many said that it suck I love it 
why B/c it feel so realistic to me until the end... 
If an invasion happens today I would be doing the same thing they did I would be hiding,
 I don't even have a gun!! I would to see this movie to see what's so different!!



For some reason I want to go watch this movie but I don't like the fact that
 (Red) has a special moment with a guy.......
 for some reason in the future when I'll tell that story to my daughters
 I would not have the same feeling! It's just weird that one of 
your child characters is made into a real human movie and then you discover
 she is not that innocent!! What do you think? Do you feel the same way??





So many movies to watch!! Too bad that the movie theater has become so expensive that you can only choose one movie once a week and by that time there are more movies coming out and you forget all the movies that you wanted to watch in the first place... 
and sometimes the movies that you waited a long time to see end up being extremely bad and the movies that are not advertise at all and (you buy tickets just cause there are not tickets available for the other movie you did wanted to watch), turns up really a great movie and enjoyable to watch....(I hope I didn't confuse anybody! LOL)


Bye Y'all!!! Don't forget to check out my next blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment