Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MMA

Yes, I know what I put on the top and you are going to say what does has to do with my usual makeup, nonviolent channel well... since this is my blog and pretty much is being used as a diary why don't put the sport that I like watching so much. The sport it is very violent. WARNING!!! Don't watch video if you don't like violence!! 
This sport is awesome!! how they mix all the know martial arts moves and yes it does gets scary specially if your brother is one of the fighters but when the adrenaline rushes in man you forget about everything... 


This specific night it was amateur night and  their first fight for many of the fighters including my brother.  The fights were MMA and Muay Thai. My Brother fought in the Muay Thai portion.  He wasn't happy b/c he wanted to fight in the MMA one but his trainer told him to wait and just to have fun with this fight so he can get the practice. My brother wants to one day become a pro and fight in the UFC. He trains around 4 hours a day and keeps a strict regimen.  I hope you enjoy! 


The Cage


 The guys that were in front of me were the medics and on the left I don't know if you can see but the judges were seating there. 

First Fight 

 The winner trains in the same gym as my brother!

Second Fight


Third Fight

The guy who won also trains with my brother!


Intermission 

Presentation from the winners of some type of competition in London. Together those three kids won I believe around 20 gold medals for USA!!!

Fourth Fight

 The referee giving instructions to my brother a.k.a. "Rocky"

WARNING!!! Don't watch video if you don't like violence!! 






Taking Pics for that Fighting Magazine... sorry can't give out the name!

 My Dad and Brother hugging after winning the fight!

Fifth Fight

 There were four fighters represented by the same gym and unfortunately "D" (black shorts) was the only one that lost.  I guess that is what happens in these type of sports there is a winner and a loser. We all felt sorry for him since he has been training longer than all the other fighters in the gym. He is really good and I know that in the next fight he is going to WIN!  Never give up, Never Back Down!!!!  (do you want to guess were that was taken from??)

Six Fight



There were 8 fights total.... unfortunately my camera die after this fight.  The last one was awesome ohh I wish you could have seen it, the guy that lose ended up with a broken nose.... oh did I mention he was 40 years old... 
The next fight is in March 26th and I believe my brother will be fighting again MMA this time, I'll let you know what happens! 

Love y'all!! See y'all in my next blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment